Queen’s University Belfast is funding an International Awards program which is exclusive to new International Students who will commence a full-time and full duration undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021-22.
The university provides a world-class education and research facilities where our students and staff carry out their ambitious work is a key priority for the university. It also offers students an excellent learning environment that enables them to realise their full potential and ensure they are well prepared for future practice.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is open to pursuing an undergraduate degree in all subject except Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology, LLB Senior Status and ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who have enrolled on an eligible full-time and full duration undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus from September 2021.
- Students must achieve a GPA of at least 75% on an eligible full-time and complete duration undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021-22 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus. Students must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the sponsorship, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Queen’s University Belfast. There is no separate application required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrolment, you need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent proficiency in the English language to study in the UK.