The Warwick Business School, UK is awarding an educational fund to support students who want to take part in a degree programme at the school.
WBS is a very progressive business school that encourages new ideas, new points of view, and new voices. It encourages students to adopt new perspectives and ways of thinking through the use of this method. In order to help their students achieve their goals, they actively support and motivate them.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have exceptional talents, living outside of the UK/EU or the Commonwealth.
- Applicants must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2.
- Applicants must have to submit the following:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
- How to Apply: The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply.
- Visit The Official Website For More Information https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/scholarships/