International students who hold an offer to study at the University of Greenwich could receive a tuition fee discount worth up to £3,000 in the first year.
Applications for the International Scholarship Award for September 2021 are now closed. The panel are still accepting applications for January 2022; the first assessment for these applications will be Friday 12 November 2021.
Am I eligible?
To apply, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You have been offered a place to begin a course in September 2021 or January 2022.
- You will pay fees at the international rate.
- You are not receiving any other scholarships from the University or another source.
EU nationals domiciled in the EU are not eligible for this award but may be eligible for our EU bursary.
University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) students who are progressing to the university component of their course will be considered.
Key dates and deadlines
We encourage you to apply as early as possible. Your application must be submitted so the panel’s decision comes before your course start date. The deadlines for each round of applications are:
|Application deadline||Successful applicants notified by|
|Sunday 28 March 2021||Friday 02 April 2021|
|Sunday 25 April 2021||Friday 30 April 2021|
|Sunday 23 May 2021||Friday 28 May 2021|
|Sunday 20 June 2021||Friday 25 June 2021|
|Sunday 18 July 2021||Friday 23 July 2021|
|Sunday 15 August 2021||Friday 20 August 2021|
|Sunday 07 November 2021||Friday 12 November 2021|
|Sunday 05 December 2021||Friday 10 December 2021|
The 15 August deadline is the last opportunity for applicants who will begin in September 2021. The 05 December deadline is the last opportunity for applicants who will begin in January 2022.
- You must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate or taught postgraduate course for the first time.
- You must be assessed as paying fees at the international rate.
- Payment of this award is by way of a tuition fee reduction for the first year of study. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent academic years.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship. For Greenwich alumni, we offer a separate alumni scholarship.
- Recipients of the award will participate in university promotional activities, such as interviews and attending university events.
- You can only apply for this scholarship once.
- The decision of the panel is final.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide detailed individual feedback.
How to apply
Please complete and submit the form below.
If you would like further details about this bursary, including full terms and conditions, please email email@example.com.