Bedford Society Access International Scholarship at Royal Holloway University of London – UK, 2022
The Royal Holloway University of London – UK is offering an exciting opportunity to support all new full-time or part-time students who wish to pursue full-time study at the university.
The scholarship is funded by the alumni and friends of Bedford College, one of the founding colleges of Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. Formed in 2013, the Bedford Society aims to ensure the spirit of Bedford College lives on by providing new scholars with access to financial support and opportunities for networking.
Application Deadline: 11 July 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters Degree
Value of Awards: £8,100
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Study: You must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study a taught Masters course within:
- Department of Classics
- Department of English
- Department of History
- Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Department of Economics
- Department of Law and Criminology
- Department of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Health Studies
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Geography
- Department of Psychology
- You must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent and be able to demonstrate that without the financial support of the scholarship, you would not be able to undertake further study.
- You must have the completed qualifications, personal statement and motivation to study and reference.
- You need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted through RH Direct by 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022. Applicants will be made aware of the outcome of their application after 26 July 2022.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.