2022 International Board Scholarships at North American University, USA
North American University, USA is offering a scholarship opportunity of $6,000 to students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at North American University? The Office of Profession & Success Services is committed to providing undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni with the tools and resources necessary for a smooth transition from school to a career.
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $6,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have 3.5 – 3.75 or SAT 1250 or ACT 26.
- Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency in addition to the admission requirements. English proficiency can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores before March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.