2022 AdvancePoint Capital’s Financial Literacy International Scholarships – USA
AdvancePoint Capital will award a scholarship worth $1,000 to the selected students as a cheque which they can then utilize for college expenses such as tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: $1,000
- Applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university they wish to join. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE/CPE, Duolingo, etc., are commonly accepted.
- Applicants can apply or attend an online university.
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission to the preferred American university or college via its application portal. Then, the scholarship application must be made by completing the AdvancePoint Capital’s Financial Literacy Scholarship.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More InformationSOURCES: https://myschoolscholarships.org/advancepoint-capitals-financial-literacy-international-scholarships-usa/19637/